Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh Calcutta!

yes,i am still in the city i love the most--aamar shohor-- Kolkata! i don't mind going out and staying at a different place for sometime.. but i wanted to be here till Feb 2010 :) God has listened to me, Thank You God :)
on the office front... its hectic.. i go out of home at 8.30 int he morning and come back at 9 at night. all my other ELT friends leave at around 6 but I don't have the liberty to do that! but thats' okay :) i actually don't mind staying back late !
gradually get to know people at my BKC AVM vertical and loving it.
some old connections are fading but i guess this is life and we have to move on..whether i want to or don't.I miss some people who used to be an important..a very important part of my life, a lot. i so so feel like talking to them... sometimes i even dial their nos,but then disconnect it before the 1st ring..like they say...nothing can be one-sided ...especially relationships.
some people keep complaining that i'm changing and very soon i'll become a zombie like most of the sector V people! am i getting workaholic? maybe!
met hindol yesterday.. can't express how good it was to see him.. he is one person who hasn't changed for me..even a bit.. there could have been a lot of mis understandings between the two of us.. but some relationships are strong enough to overcome things.we had a great great great time! seriously!
a few minutes back Debargha called me up! I've never really been too close to him and from what some people always used to tell me.. he wasn't really fond of me particularly!but,, it felt so good to have talked to him too :-)
anyways. will write more later! take care .love

1 comment:

Amitava Mukherjee said...

That'll be Feb 2011 I think :)....